NEW Women's Balance Balm (170g)
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of all types of stretchmarks, from growth spurts to weight fluctuations, this luxurious aromatherapeutic balm works to boost your skin’s firmness and elasticity. Expertly formulated with moisturising organic oils, omega-rich sweet almond oil, smoothing macadamia oil and beeswax, it’ll leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
Relaxing patchouli, uplifting geranium, nurturing rose and rejuvenating frankincense work together to relax your mind, while macadamia and sweet almond oils intensely nourish your skin.
· Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks
· Boosts skin’s firmness and elasticity
· Intensely nourishes with macadamia and sweet almond oils
· Calms the mind with rose and frankincense
· Certified COSMOS natural
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Tocopherol, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Thymus Mastichina Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol. *Organic. From Essential Oils. Of total: 100% natural origin, 99.5% organic.
Warm a small amount of balm in your hands and gently massage into skin, avoiding the nipple area. Apply morning and evening. For best results, apply twice daily
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials