Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
I am writing today to announce a recent change at Neal’s Yard Remedies. After much consideration, we have made the business decision to close our Southcentre Mall location, and instead, focus our efforts in areas where we really flourish. I would like to sincerely thank you, our valued customer, for giving us the opportunity to share our passion for luxurious products and services, and I look forward to continuing our relationship in the areas that we burn the brightest - at our Flagship Store on 4th Street in Mission, online at NealsYardRemedies.ca, and in partner stores across Canada....
By Jakke TamminenNYR Natural News In 1959, Peter Tripp, a popular New York DJ, pledged to stay awake for 200 hours for charity while continuing to host his radio show. Studies into sleep deprivation were rare at the time so no one knew what to expect. This made it a major event, not only for Tripp’s millions of listeners, but also for the scientific community. The subsequent impact of the “wakeathon” on Tripp’s mind was far more dramatic than anyone had expected. The personality of a man normally described as cheerful and upbeat appeared to significantly change as time...
With all of the options available, it can seem overwhelming to take good care of your skin. The thing is - its actually easier than you might realize! By following a simple, streamlined three step process you can achieve beautiful radiant skin from the outside - in! 1.) Choose Your Cleanser After a day of sweat, makeup, pollution and more, gentle, regular cleansing is an essential component of your skincare routine. The purpose of your product is to gently cleanse the skin and help remove makeup and any grime from the day! Choose the right one...
Skin can be finicky. Its delicate balance is affected by so many things: stress, diet, product sensitivities, and even seasonal changes can create imbalances that leave your skin looking dull, dry and irritated. Luckily, as we move into colder seasons, there are a few easy steps you can take to ensure you don’t lose that beautiful summer glow. SWITCH IT UP Excess water (especially hot water) can strip the skin of the natural oils that protect and nourish it in the drier seasons. Your best bet? Put down your gel cleanser and try a milky one to balance your skin’s natural oil...
In its native India it’s known as “the village pharmacy”. The ability of Neem Oil to treat many illnesses is described in the earliest Sanskrit writings. For more than 4,500 years, Ayurvedic healers have used the bark, seeds, leaves, fruit, gum and oils of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica) for dozens of internal and external medical treatments. Historically its uses have included a wide variety of diseases and disorders including malaria, dental health problems, diabetes, heart disease, pain jaundice, leprosy, stomach ulcers, chicken pox, heat-rash and many other skin disorders including cuts, bruises, acne, boils and wounds. Modern researchers have...
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100*!
* What qualifies for free shipping?
- Orders over $100 after discounts, excluding taxes
- For free shipping, ensure you select the ground shipping option. Expedited orders are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping rates are added to your order total once the order has been placed.
- Depending on the delivery method selected, some shipments may require a signature on delivery. Should you not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
What should I expect after placing my order?
- An order confirmation email after confirming your purchase;
- A shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. You can use this number to track your order directly through the selected shipping method;
- Ground orders ship within 48 hours of purchase. Expedited orders ship within 24 hours of purchase;
- Most orders arrive within 2-10 business days.
Please note: We only ship to Canadian addresses.