Purifying Palmarosa Facial Polish
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Refines and decongests oily and combination skin
Gently exfoliates and balances excess oil to leave skin feeling smooth, decongested and revitalized. With refining wild rosehip seed, oil-balancing palmarosa, clarifying mahonia and toning alpine willowherb.
Suitable for vegans
• Oil balancing
How to Use:
Apply to damp skin with a circular massaging motion. Rinse with clean water.
Aqua (Water), Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Kaolin, Glycerin, Nelumbo nucifera (Lotus) seed powder, Sucrose cocoate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Zinc oxide, Levulinic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed powder*, Aloe barbadenis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) gum oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine willowherb) extract*, Sclerotium gum, Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Dehydroacetic acid, Potassium sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Alcohol denat.*, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Organic percentage 84% (SA certified).
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials