For a closer, smoother, irritation-free shave.
Creates a thick, creamy lather to deep cleanse and soften, with purifying red clay, astringent apple and softening olive oil.
Suitable for vegans
• Restores moisture for stronger, supple skin
• Antioxidant protection
• Deep cleansing to draw out impurities
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Wet area to be shaved, preferably with hot water, and keep your skin wet. Rub the Close Shave Cream into your face to lift hair follicle. Shave in direction of hair growth, rinsing razor as required. Rinse face afterwards with cool water and dab skin dry.
Recommended for all skin types
Aqua (Water), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Coconut acid, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Pyrus malus (Apple) juice*, Lecithin, Montmorillonite (Red clay), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) extract*, Avena sativa (Oats) extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Copaifera officinalis (Balsam copaiba) resin*, Levulinic acid, Xanthan gum, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. * Organically produced ingredient + Nut-based ingredient Natural constituent of essential oils listed