Bright Start Tea
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Refresh your senses with a zesty hit of Bright Start tea. Formulated by our herbal experts, we’ve infused sweet zesty lemon with green nettle and the subtle note of rosehips to create a refreshing blend with a hint of citrus.
Perfect to refresh your senses
- 100% organic warming blend, beautifully balanced with dandelion root, ginger and cardamom
- FairWild™ certified
- Contain 18 tea bags
Supporting the sustainable use of wild-harvested ingredients, this international standard ensures a fair deal all along the supply chain.
Kind to the planet
Our 100% organic herb blends are filled into biodegradable tea bags made from natural
abaca (a plant from the banana family) and are oxygen bleached, which is chlorine-free and
kind to the environment. They are stitched with organic cotton and are staple free.
Good to know
Our cartons come from sustainably managed woodland and, since 2012, we have offset over 250 tonnes of CO₂ with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this charity protect over 1,000,000m² of endangered forest to date.
For more information see carbonbalancedpaper.com
Dried Nettle Leaf* (20%), Dried Whole Lemon* (20%), Dried Rosehips*+ (15%), Dried Dandelion Root*+, Dried Ginger Root*, Dried Cardamom Pod*, Dried Liquorice Root*+.
Made With 100% Organic Ingredients
Cover the tea bag with boiling water and leave to infuse for up to 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy.
ALLERGENS: Made in an environment that processes celery and mustard.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials