Baby Massage Oil
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Calms and soothes delicate skin.
100% organic, with calming essential oils of rose otto and roman chamomile, perfect for a wonderfully soothing, bonding massage. Suitable from 3 months.
Suitable for vegans
• Conditions delicate skin
• Vitamin E-rich sunflower oil
• Mild and gently soothing
• Comforting aromatherapy oils
How to use:
For general massage use, pour a small amount of oil between your hands, lightly rub together and apply in gentle strokes to baby's skin. Warming the oil in the hands will aid its absorption. To treat specific areas of dry skin, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and allow to absorb. Gently wipe off any excess oil if you apply too much. A capful should be ample to massage baby's entire body. Extra oil can be wiped off with a towel or tissue. Suitable for use from 3 months.
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil*, Chamomile Roman (Anthemis nobilis) oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil*, Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials