After Dinner Tea
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Complement any mealtime with a soothing sip of After Dinner tea. Formulated by our herbal experts, we’ve infused cool and refreshing peppermint, nutty dandelion root and aromatic fennel to create the ideal after-dinner blend.
- Perfect to enjoy after mealtimes
- 100% organic after dinner blend, beautifully balanced with aniseed, ginger and nettle
- FairWild™ certified
- This is a vegan product
- Contains 18 tea bags
Supporting the sustainable use of wild harvested ingredients, this international standard ensures a fair deal all along the supply chain.
Kind to the planet
Our 100% organic herb blends are filled into biodegradable tea bags made from natural abaca (a plant from the banana family) and are oxygen bleached, which is chlorine-free and kind to the environment. They are stitched with organic cotton and are staple free.
Good to know
Our cartons come from sustainably managed woodland and, since 2012, we have offset over 250 tonnes of CO₂ with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this charity protect over 1,000,000m² of endangered forest to date.
For more information see carbonbalancedpaper.com
Dried Aniseed*, Dried Fennel Seed*(20%), Dried Peppermint Leaf* (13%), Dried Spearmint Leaf*, Dried Ginger Root*, Dried Nettle Leaf*+, Dried Dandelion Root*+ (10%).
Made With 100% Organic Ingredients
Cover the tea bag with boiling water and leave to infuse for up to 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy.
ALLERGENS: Made in an environment that processes celery and mustard.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials