Rejuvenating Frankincense Hydrating Cream
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Keeps all skin types soft and fresh.
A light, organic daily moisturizing cream enhanced by the rejuvenating properties of frankincense and myrrh to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and keep skin feeling beautifully soft and fresh. With nutrient-rich plant oils and herbal extracts to help strengthen and rejuvenate the skin.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO MOISTURIZE FOR UP TO 24 HOURS
- Moisturizes for up to 24 hours
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Vegan approved
If you are looking for a slightly richer moisturizer or have mature skin or dry skin, you may want to try our Frankincense Nourishing Cream instead.
How to Use:
Apply after cleansing. Can be used as a day or night cream.
Aqua/Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cetearyl Olivate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Levulinic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Anisate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Commiphora Myrrha Oil*, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic. From essential oils. Made with 91% organic ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials