Soothing Sensitive Moisture
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Beautifully light and easily absorbed, this certified organic moisturiser is perfect to use as part of your daily sensitive skincare routine. With organic borage oil to soothe, luxurious cocoa butter to nourish, and edelweiss flower extract to comfort, skin will feel soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Softens, smooths and conditions
- Ideal for sensitive skin types
- Fragrance-free and dermatologically tested
- Certified organic and vegan approved
*We are in the process of transitioning to new packaging over the coming months. Therefore, the product you receive may differ from the product featured in the image.
How to Use:
Apply to clean skin morning and evening. Massage into face and neck using an upwards and outwards sweeping motion, until fully absorbed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl olivate, borago officinalis seed oil*, sodium dehydroacetate, levulinic acid, sorbitan olivate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, cetyl alcohol, sodium levulinate, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, tocopherol, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract*.
*Organic. Of total ingredients: 99.3% natural origin. 93% organic
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials