Readily absorbed and with excellent moisturizing properties, jojoba wax acts to gently unclog the pores and cleanse the skin during massage.
Jojoba Oil is highly penetrative, and a very protective oil with excellent softening and moisturizing properties, recommended for all skin types but particularly for the treatment of dry, mature or hardened skin. It can also be used as a treatment for dry hair, and helps to condition the scalp.
Suitable for vegans
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.