The days are getting shorter. The air is definitely crisp. The trees are nearly bare, and our sandals are retired for the season.
Yes, autumn is in full swing! And while we’re definitely not complaining about any excuse to cozy up with a hot drink and wool blanket, we can’t help but feel a tad nostalgic for those warm summer days. Don’t you agree?
Here at Neal’s Yard Remedies, we believe that every day of the year should have a splash of summer – yes, even when we’re smack dab in the middle of those brutal Canadian winters.
That’s why today, we’re very excited about our newest product announcement!
This deeply nourishing, organic body balm instantly relieves dry skin and helps to sooth any rough patches in areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Easily absorbed and with the uplifting aroma of organic orange essential oil, the All Over Balm is a wonderful way to keep the whole family feeling and smelling like summer – all year round.
What makes the NEW Bee Lovely All Over Balm so special lies in its ingredients. Blended with only the finest ethically sourced, natural, and organic elements, you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin – and look good while doing so.
- Organic Honey: Used since ancient times in assisting the skin and hair in retaining moisture, while it softens, lubricates, nourishes, soothes and protects. The conditioning organic honey in our Bee Lovely range in a blend of two high-quality honeys: fine, creamy honey from Nicaragua, where the bees gather nectar from tropical flowers, is blended with delicately flavoured honey from south-eastern Mexico.
- Organic Beeswax: Skin softening, nourishing and protecting. It has a thick waxy texture, which is good for use on stressed areas of exposed skin, such has the hands or lips.
- Cocoa Butter: A rich butter that moisturizes the skin and leaves a silky finish. It can help reduce stretchmarks and wrinkles, and is excellent for dry skin.
- Shea Nut Butter: high in fatty acids and vitamin A and E. It melts at body temperature, which means it gives the product a nice, thick texture but allows it to melt into the skin on application, drawing other ingredients into the skin with it.
- Orange Peel Oil: this sweet, refreshing essential oil is bright and lively and helps to relax and lift the senses.
With the launch of our NEW Bee Lovely All Over Balm, we’re also excited to announce our new campaign to help save the bee population worldwide! Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean this crucial species’ struggle hits pause. With every purchase from our Bee Lovely Collection, we donate 3% of sales to bee-friendly charities who work hard to help this vital insect.
We can support over 500 bees with every Bee Lovely All Over Balm, as 3% of sales from our new look Bee Lovely range goes to bee-friendly charities who work hard to help this vital insect.
Will you be trying our NEW Bee Lovely All Over Balm? Have you tried and loved any other products in our Bee Lovely Collection? Let us know in the comments below!