Wild Rose Beauty Serum
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
A nourishing radiance boost for all skin types
Luxurious Wild Rose Beauty Elixir is enriched with wild rosehip oil, one of nature’s richest sources of antioxidant vitamin C, proven to help repair, firm and smooth the skin, ultra-moisturizing hyaluronic acid, brightening turmeric, an anti-aging peptide and the pure essential oils of frankincense and geranium. Use morning and evening after cleansing for radiantly glowing skin.
Suitable for vegans
• Intensely nourishing
• Leaves skin radiant with a healthy-looking glow
• Easily absorbed, silky-smooth texture
How to Use:
Apply morning and evening after cleansing, while skin is slightly damp, for radiantly glowing skin. Apply half a pump of the elixir with fingertips, gently smoothing onto the skin with a light, upwards, circular motion, avoiding the delicate eye area.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Cymbopogon martinii(Palmarosa) herb oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Sorbitan olivate, Levulinic acid, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient; Natural constituent of essential oils listed; Made with 82% organic ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials