To be proactive in driving brand sales with existing accounts and identifying and following up on new leads. Supporting accounts through regular calls and/or visits product knowledge, staff training, and in person demonstrations / sampling (when appropriate). Contribute to creating a warm and friendly office atmosphere and developing strong relationships, both for our customers and our team.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with clients across the country.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients.
- Communicate brand features and benefits.
- Refine and develop internal and external product knowledge training support program
- Schedule meetings and company / product presentations
- Manage and resolve any client issues
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage communication with management by submitting results and activity reports as requested (such as daily call reports, work plans and monthly sales analysis)
- Track sales activities and keep them current in company systems
- Take an active approach to developing your skincare, beauty, and product knowledge through attending company training and personal research to become an expert in these areas.
- Take part in any activities and promotions within the store; this includes carrying out mini-facials, arm massages or helping customers to apply products (when applicable).
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar sales role.
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel (when appropriate) and work flexible hours as required.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Collaborative, positive and energetic.
- A great team worker who is inspired to work with the team to deliver great results.
- Comfortable in encouraging customers to try and buy, and in closing a sale.
- Honest, fair and kind with customers and colleagues.
- Confident and comfortable to demonstrate products
- A true people person with the natural ability to build rapport with customers.
- A passion and commitment to learning about beauty, skincare, products and wellness therapies.
- Fastidious personal hygiene and high personal presentation.
- An eye for detail.
Job Descriptions may not cover all duties and responsibilities as these may be subject to change at any time and without notice. All job holders will be expected to carry out additional duties as requested to suit the needs of the business.