- Give a warm welcome to every customer as they come into the store.
- Approach and be approachable and open a conversation with the customer to establish their needs and offer advice and assistance as required.
- Share your knowledge and experience on skincare, our products, and wellness; give expert advice to guide customers in finding the best products for them and their needs.
- Using a caring and knowledgeable approach, build relationships with customers so they feel comfortable and want to come back time and again.
- Take an active approach to developing your skincare, beauty, and product knowledge through attending company training and personal research to become an expert in these areas.
- Take part in any activities and promotions within the store; this includes carrying out mini-facials, arm massages or helping customers to apply products (when applicable).
- Be active in making sure the store is always looking its best and is presented to the highest standards. Have an eye for detail and put anything right that you come across that is not quite perfect.
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as directed by the Manager or Team.
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships within the store and with people you meet from across the business.
- Ensure any reporting and administration you are tasked with is completed accurately and on time.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Beauty experience and/or qualifications not essential but desirable.
- Be regularly and consistently available every Saturday with few exceptions.
- Naturally friendly and approachable with a caring attitude towards customers.
- Collaborative, positive and energetic.
- A great team worker who is inspired to work with the team to deliver great results.
- Comfortable in encouraging customers to try and buy, and in closing a sale.
- Honest, fair and kind with customers and colleagues.
- Confident and comfortable to demonstrate products, including mini-facials and arm massages.
- A true people person with the natural ability to build rapport with customers.
- A passion and commitment to learning about beauty, skincare, products and wellness therapies.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Fastidious personal hygiene and high personal presentation.
- An eye for detail.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
Job Descriptions may not cover all duties and responsibilities as these may be subject to change at any time and without notice. All job holders will be expected to carry out additional duties as requested to suit the needs of the business.