Almond Oil is an organic, general purpose, light, cold-pressed, skin conditioning oil for all skin types to help prevent moisture loss from the skin. Its gentleness makes it a particularly useful oil to use with babies, children and sensitive or irritated skin in general. It has a delicate sweet smell obtained from the ripe seeds of the small sweet almond tree.
Suitable for vegans.
About our products:
• Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
Ideal for a skin conditioning facial or body massage, either as it is or tailored using your favourite essential oils, blends or other base oils. Shake the bottle before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into your skin, taking care to avoid the eye area.