- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!