Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
The leaves are changing, the mornings are crisp, and your skin...well, what do we do to adapt to the cool days and drying furnaces? We'll go over some of our top tips for keeping our skin hydrated and glowing. Read More
Rosehip seed oil has many benefits, including anti-aging and fighting acne. Learn about rosehip oil uses for skin and how to incorporate this wonderful ingredient into your life. Read More
Learn the history of body powder, why certain types are dangerous, and the dozen ways that you can use it. Read More