Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
We’re constantly reminded that organic fruit and veg helps us remain strong and healthy, but did you know that using organic beauty and skincare products is just as beneficial for your skin? Read More
Life is full of surprises, but they’re not always particularly welcome. Whether it’s work issues, family problems, money worries, or a global pandemic – the world has a way of throwing us unexpected curveballs that can lead us to feel stressed. Read More
Essential oils are clever little bottles of plant extracts that can be used for all kinds of natural aromatherapy rituals. There are so many benefits to introducing essential oils into your wellbeing routine, but it can be tricky to know where to start. We’ve put together a handy guide with the lowdown on everything you need to know – from what they are, how they’re made, and what to look out for when buying them. Read More