Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
Read about how our new Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt was made to remove daily impurities, while hydrating and nourishing the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. Read More
Looking for creative gift ideas for Mother's Day? Look no further. We've compiled a list of the best gifts and acts of service for every leading lady on your list: moms-to-be, new moms, busy moms and retired moms. Read More
Let's flip the script - here are some tips to go from waiting on the grand romantic gesture to focusing on some serious self (and community!) love. Read More