Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
Read about the many physical and mental health benefits or gardening, and learn how to safely and mindfully incorporate gardening into your lifestyle (and you get fresh veg out of the deal!). Read More
We’ve put together a collection of gift suggestions, both acts of service and to purchase, for moms at various stages of their lives.
Keeping your hands in healthy condition projects youthfulness and vitality - here are some tips for keeping your hands smooth and looking great with organic and less toxic products and routines. Read More