Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
Our amazing bodies have over 50 hormones that are constantly fluctuating. Sometimes they get a little out of whack, and today we’re delving into some of the reasons why this happens, with a few simple tips and natural ways to balance hormones to prevent it from getting too troublesome. Read More
Dry winter skin is all too common, but that doesn’t mean there’s no solution. Learn how moisturizers, oils, and serums can help combat dryness. Read More