Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
It's that time of year again! We've curated a lovely list of gift ideas for everyone you're shopping for this year.
Learn more about the external and internal triggers that could worsen your symptoms, and get helpful tips for how to avoid them. Read More
There is a multitude of reasons why people may experience sensitive skin. All of these reasons make it difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of sensitive skin, which doesn’t make it easy on those of us who experience this on a daily basis because when our skin isn’t playing ball it can affect how we feel about ourselves. Read More