Deliciously Ella's Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of maca powder for an extra energy boost
- fresh blueberries
- bee pollen and raw honey
- crushed nuts or seeds
- raisins and goji berries
- cacao nibs
- Simply add the oats, water, coconut milk and slices of banana to a saucepan and allow it to heat for about ten minutes, until the liquid has all been absorbed.
- Then stir in the almond butter and coconut oil and let them dissolve into mix.
Once it’s all nicely mixed pour it into a bowl, add all your favourite toppings and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Neal's Yard Remedies Blog
How does a restful sleep benefit your body, mind and overall wellness? Here are some tips for changing your nightly routine to best support a restful sleep - including skin care, using essential oils, what to avoid during the day, and some habits you'll want to consider. Read More
Romy Fraser started Neal's Yard Remedies in 1981 in the UK. Lisa Shelley and her family brought the company to Canada in 2014. Read on to learn more about the women of NYR. Read More
Common sense tells us that applying oils to our skin will cause us to look more oily — something that most of us will actively avoid. Contrary to this, however, using a good facial oil won’t leave your skin clogged, shiny, or cause it to breakout. Anyone can use facial oils as a beneficial part of their skincare routine. For nourished, glowing and protected skin, facial oils are definitely worth considering. Read More