Our certified organic Wild Rose Body Polish gently exfoliates and nourishes for visibly radiant skin from the very first use. With crushed organic wild rosehip seeds to smooth and refine and sodium hyaluronate to intensely moisturize the skin, this beautifully fragranced body polish will leave skin feeling soft and renewed.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Massage into damp skin using an upwards circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Levulinic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*,Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.*Organic. From Essential Oils.*Organic.