Reviving White Tea Eye Gel
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Cooling, soothing and refreshing, this is toning and firming for the delicate skin around the eye, while visibly reducing puffiness and minimizing the appearance of dark circles. With white tea, which produces an anti-aging benefit, it's suitable for both men and women's skin.
This best selling refreshing eye gel cools, soothes and tones the delicate skin around the eye area. Even better, our research with Kingston University (London) in 2009, also found that antioxidant white tea has the potential to reduce the risk of age-related wrinkles.
- For all skin types
- Cooling, refreshing and soothing
- With naturally protective white tea
- Dermatologically Tested
To help ease summer irritations, try applying underneath your eyes and nose!
Suitable for vegans.
- Visibly reduces puffiness
- Minimizes the appearance of dark circles
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
How to use:
Smooth one pump between your ring finger tips, gently tap around the boney socket area of the eye until absorbed. Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may cause wrinkles! Apply morning and night. Suitable for all skin types.
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Alcohol denat., Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) extract*, Sodium hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 6% organic ingredients. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials