Rose Facial Wash
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Our best selling, gently foaming facial wash cleanses normal and sensitive skin types by washing away everyday impurities. The refreshing blend of organic rose otto, soothing pink rose petals and antioxidant-rich aloe vera leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh and clean.
- For normal and sensitive skin types.
- Soothes, refreshes and rehydrates.
- The essence of 120 organic rose petals in every bottle
How to Use:
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily before moisturising and follow with our Rehydrating Rose Toner and Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture. Top Tips to keep skin hydrated: Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy.
Aqua/Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sucrose Laurate, Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract*, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Terpineol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol .*Organic. From Essential Oils.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials