Rose Facial Oil
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
This best selling balancing facial oil infuses soothing damask rose and organic oils to give normal skin types a natural revitalizing boost.
Facial oils replenish your skin’s natural moisture levels while helping protect it from future moisture loss. They’re useful in cold, dry weather when chilly winds and central heating may take a toll on your skin, and excellent during the summer months when your skin may be feeling particularly sun-parched.
- For normal skin types
- Soothes whilst balancing skin’s natural moisture levels
- Rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins
- Comes with a pipette for easier application
- Suitable for vegans
How to Use:
Apply daily to freshly cleansed, toned skin. Simply add a few drops to your fingertips and massage in, using an upward circular motion, and taking care around delicate eye area. For a glowing complexion, follow with Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.
Your Daily Facial Oil Ritual: Lightly sweep onto freshly cleansed skin. Take a moment to inhale the aroma before gently massaging in an upwards and outwards motion.
Tip: Facial oils help to restore your skin's natural moisture levels. Apply a few drops to your skin before your moisturiser for a hydrating boost.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena Extract,Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol, Limonene.*Organic.From Essential Oils.Made With 99% Organic Ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials