White Tea Enriching Facial Mask
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Suitable for all skin types, this award-winning detoxifying face mask cleanses and nurtures skin. With antioxidant-rich white tea to help counteract the effects of pollutants and detoxifying kaolin clay to draw out impurities, use as a weekly treat for skin that feels cleansed and revived. An intensive nourishing treatment to restore vital moisture levels, plump the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- For all skin types
- Gently detoxifying and cleansing
- With antioxidant-rich white tea
Deeply nurtures dry and sensitive skin.
• Gently cleansing
• With antioxidant, anti-aging white tea
How to use:
Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer over clean skin, avoiding the eyes and directly around the mouth. Leave for up to 10 minutes then rinse with tepid water and pat dry. Use once a week or as needed for stressed skin.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin*, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Alcohol denat., Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Zinc oxide, Cetyl alcohol, Propolis extract*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) fruit oil*, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon) seed oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus) resin*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 59% organically produced ingredients and 26% natural clay minerals.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials