Revitalising Orange Flower Conditioner
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
A moisture-rich blend of coconut oil, anti-oxidant aloe vera and a shine enhancing herbal infusion or orange flower, calendula, burdock root and comfrey to revitalize and condition the hair.
Suitable for vegans
• For normal hair
• Shine restoring
• Helps protect against urban pollutants
How to use: After shampooing, rinse thoroughly and squeeze excess water from the hair. Apply conditioner to the palm of the hand (start with a walnut sized amount), then rub palms together to disperse the product between the hands. Smooth your hands over the lengths of your hair, by using the flats of your palms, focusing on the ends rather than the roots. Add more conditioner as necessary to smooth through all lengths of the hair. Be careful not to pull the hair when wet since it’s at its most vulnerable. Rinse thoroughly with warm (not hot) water, and repeat as necessary. Finish with a cold rinse to close the hair shaft and boost shine.
Aqua, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl olivate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Glycerin, Behentrimonium chloride, Sorbitan olivate, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange blossom / Neroli) flower extract*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf extract*, Arctium lappa (Burdock) extract*, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange blossom / Neroli) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil*, Sapin grandis (Grand fir) oil*, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials