Rejuvenating Frankincense Eye & Lip Serum
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
For all skin types
An intensive daily treatment to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, with rejuvenating frankincense; moisturizing, elasticity-boosting baobab oil; firming nutrient-rich marine algae and smoothing, collagen-stimulating tri-peptides.
Suitable for vegans
• Reduces appearance of dark circles and puffiness
• Intensive anti-aging
How to Use:
Smooth one pump between your ring finger tips, gently tap around the boney socket area of the eye until absorbed. Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may cause wrinkles! Apply morning and night, after cleansing and before moisturizing. For best results use as part of a daily Rejuvenating Frankincense skincare and treatment regime. Recommended for all skin types.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sucrose distearate, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil*, Sucrose stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil expressed*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, Alaria esculenta (Algae) extract, Aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Levulinic acid, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut/seed-based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 49% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials