Rehydrating Rose Toner
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Formerly Rose Water, now with a new name and a bigger, better value bottle, but the same effective organic formulation.
Balances and refreshes normal and sensitive skin.
Fresh damask roses are distilled to create this fragrant toner to cleanse and leave skin feeling beautifully refreshed, rehydrated and ready for moisturizing. James Wong's book 'Grow Your Own Drugs - a year with James Wong' uses our Rose Water in the recipe 'ROSE AND CLOVE HAIR REMOVING SUGAR'.
Suitable for vegans & dermatologically tested
How to Use:
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
- Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
- Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
- Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) essential oil, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Coco-glucoside, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 95% organically produced ingredients. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials