Purifying Palmarosa Toner
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Refines and decongests OILY and COMBINATION skin
A gently astringent toner to cleanse and sweep up last traces of make-up and grime. With toning alpine willowherb and clarifying mahonia to help balance excess oils and leave skin feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Suitable for vegans
• Oil balancing
• Pore minimizing
How to Use:
Shake the bottle well. Thoroughly cleanse the face then apply toner using cotton wool.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Melissa officinalis (Melissa) leaf oil*, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) gum oil, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine willow herb) extract, Potassium sorbate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Alcohol*, Coco-glucoside, Alcohol denat.*, Citric acid, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Organic percentage 97% (SA certified).
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials