Your Cart is Empty
Certified organic, use our Wild Rose Soap for soft, fresh and fragrant skin.
With a balancing blend of geranium and patchouli essential oils, this palm oil-free soap delicately scents as well as cleanses skin. The nurturing base from organic coconut oil is enriched with nourishing organic shea butter and organic, wild rosehip oil to leave your skin soft.
• For soft, fresh and fragrant skin
• With nourishing rosehip oil and relaxing patchouli
• Certified organic
• Palm oil-free
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
How to use:
Work into a velvety lather and rinse well. For best results follow with Wild Rose Hand Cream.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Sodium Cocoate**, Aqua/Water, Glycerin**, Coconut Acid**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Citrate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil* , Sodium Chloride, Boswellia Carterii Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.
*Organically produced ingredient. **From organic origin. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Of total ingredients: 100% natural origin, 71% organic.