Organic Shea Nut and Rosehip Lip Formula
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Winner of the 2015 Clean Care Beauty Award for LipCare!
Keeps lips soft and smooth with moisture replenishing organic shea nut butter and rosehip oil.
How to Use:
Apply to lips whenever they feel dry or before going out to help keep them moisturized. The base oils are very nourishing and rich in vitamins A and E, which are very important for keeping skin in good condition. The herbal extracts are also very restorative to skin tissue, as are the essential oils. The essential oils also have antiseptic and astringent properties, which will help to reduce the possibility of infection if the lips are dry and chapped. Recommended for all skin types. Can be used to repair or prevent dry or chapped lips. Recommended age: 6 and over.
Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea)*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract*, Calendula officinalis flower (Marigold) extract*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) fruit oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil*, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) gum oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Tocopherol, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials