Organic Aromatherapy Candle Calming
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
We've reformulated and repackaged our Home Fragrance line!
Create a relaxing ambience with this hand-poured aromatherapy candle. Beautifully scented with soothing rose and comforting geranium organic essential oils, our candles are made from an organic beeswax and plant-oil blend and are hand-poured around a textile wick.
• Naturally calming aroma
• No synthetic fragrances
• Approximately 36 hours burn time
There may be subtle variations in the appearance of the wax, making each handmade candle beautifully unique.
How to use:
Trim wick to roughly 1cm before lighting.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Contains methyleugenol, citronellol, geraniol, citronellyl acetate, caryophyllene, linalool, menthone. May produce an allergic reaction to the skin
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
*Organic. **Organic origin. From essential oils.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials