Orange Flower Facial Wash
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Our nourishing, gently foaming facial wash cleanses dry and dehydrated skin types by washing away everyday impurities. With natural neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, soothing calendula and cooling aloevera, it refreshes your skin, without drying it further.
Suitable for vegans
- Gently cleansing
- For dry and dehydrated skin types
How to use:
Massage into damp skin and rinse with cool water. A gently foaming cleansing lotion to lift impurities away from the skin leaving it soft and refreshed. With antioxidant aloevera to soothe and cool the skin, combined with delicately fragrant orange flower oil, renowned for its regenerative properties.
Recommended for all skin types, but will especially benefit dry or mature skin.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aqua (Water), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl betaine, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Glycerin*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Canaga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 89% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials