Formerly Orange Flower Water, now with a new name and a bigger, better value bottle, but the same effective organic formulation.
Tones and refines dry skin.
Neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, tones and clarifies the skin to encourage a fresh, glowing complexion.
Suitable for vegans
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Apply with cotton wool after cleansing, or to freshen the skin as required. Gently removes impurities from the skin and acts to refresh. Recommended for dry or sun damaged skin.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Coco-glucoside, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 95% organically produced ingredients. This is a vegan product.