Neal's Yard Remedies Baby Barrier is a popular preservative-free cream, made with soothing organic Roman chamomile in a base of nourishing organic sunflower oil and antiseptic zinc oxide, helps prevent diaper rash.
· Helps protect against diaper rash
· Calms and conditions
· With soothing chamomile
· Gentle enough for use from 3 months
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Apply at diaper changes to prevent diaper rash and soothe the skin. Baby barrier can be rubbed in well or left as a visible barrier on the skin. Suitable for use from 3 months.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Zinc oxide, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) oil*, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 56% organic ingredients.