Neem Oil has been widely valued for over 4000 years as a medicine in South Asia, used to treat infections, skin conditions and reduce swellings.
A traditional ayurvedic remedy. Add to other base products to help dry or scaly skin. It has an extremely strong and pungent aroma, luckily it works well when used in dilution.
Suitable for vegans
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Blend with other base oils. When blending neem oil it is recommended to start with just a few drops and increase the amount slowly, to no more than 5% of the total blend. For the hair – add to a base oil and leave on the hair for up to 10 minutes, before washing out with shampoo.
Melia azadirachta (Neem) seed oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.