Certified organic and fragrance-free, this intensely nourishing balm helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks making it the ideal gift for new moms and moms-to-be. With a blend of skin-nourishing oils and beeswax to replenish, soothe and boost skin’s elasticity.
*From a combined consumer and clinical evaluation
**After 30 days use when applied twice a day
Good to know: As an Allergy Certified product, Mother’s Balm is a perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and skin allergies.
• Helps prevent stretch marks
• Helps soothe the discomfort of expanding skin
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Scoop a small quantity into the hands, allow balm to soften and then apply to the abdomen and breasts, avoiding the nipples. Spread evenly and gently massage in to aid absorption. It will depend on the size of the abdomen, but no more than one teaspoon per application should be needed. Suitable for use during and after pregnancy, with the greatest benefit being obtained when the abdomen starts expanding as the baby grows.
For best results apply twice daily.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*+.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.