Frankincense Intense Cleaning Melt
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Discover visibly smoother, softer skin every time you cleanse with our Frankincense Intense™ Cleansing Melt.
Complete your Frankincense Intense™ beauty routine with our luxurious triple-textured cleanser. Specially formulated to melt away everyday impurities, including long wear and waterproof make-up, our certified organic cleanser will leave skin feeling smooth, soft and renewed.
A micro-emulsion of natural sugars and oils bind with water to give a triple-texture effect, melting away even waterproof make-up, for skin that feels intensely cleansed, without drying.
A luxurious blend of organic sunflower, sweet almond and refined coconut oils combine to help trap moisture within the skin’s surface to leave skin feeling soft, supple and renewed.
Soothes your senses with our Boswellia sacra (frankincense) essential oil, treasured for centuries for its deeply relaxing aroma.
PROOF ORGANIC WORKS
Clinically proven to moisturise skin for up to 12 hours.
After first use*
85% agree their skin feels renewed
91% agree their skin feels softer
After 2 weeks*
86% agree their skin looks smoother
91% agree their skin feels nourished
*Based on a consumer trial with 67 women
Create a moment of mindfulness in six simple steps every morning and evening.
- Warm a small amount if cleansing melt in the palm of your hand.
- Close your eyes and inhale the therapeutic aroma for a few moments.
- Massage into dry skin using an upwards and outwards circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area.
- Continue to massage until the rich cleansing gel melts into a skin-conditioning oil.
- Apply warm water to your face to transform the oil into a creamy milk emulsion.
- Rinse with warm water until skin is clean and pat dry.
“This is a joy to use, and glides effortlessly over my skin. I’m used to cleansing products leaving an almost squeaky feel to the skin, but this leaves my skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and effectively cleansed.”
Catherine, consumer trial participant for Frankincense Intense™ Cleansing Melt
“I love the clever way it changes from a gel to oil to milk cleanse. I also enjoyed the relaxing effect it had while I cleansed.”
Becky, consumer trial participant for Frankincense Intense™ Cleansing Melt
“Best cleanser I’ve ever used. It smells divine too.”
Laura, consumer trial participant for Frankincense Intense™ Cleansing Melt
“It smells amazing and, from the very first use, felt like it improved my skin. I love it.”
Tracy, consumer trial participant for Frankincense Intense™ Cleansing Melt
Use morning and evening. Add a small amount to the palm of your hand and take a moment to inhale the aroma. Massage into dry skin using an upwards, circular motion, allowing the cleansing gel to melt into a conditioning oil. Apply warm water to transform the oil into a creamy milk and rinse until the skin is clean.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Sucrose Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Tocopherol, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Commiphora Confusa Resin Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Gum/Resin Extract, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil*, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic. From Essential Oils.
Of Total Ingredients: 100% Natural, 95% Organic.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials