Your Cart is Empty
Gently cleanses and relaxes body and mind.
Enjoy a skin-softening shower or a fragrant, relaxing bath infused with the aroma of organically grown English lavender - a much softer scent than its French cousin - enriched with skin-soothing extracts of organic chamomile and oat.
Our English lavender is organically grown and tended by hand on a family farm on the rolling hills of Hampshire, UK.
Suitable for vegans.
• Gently foaming cleansing
• Delicately scented with pure organic essential oil
• Excellent for sensitive skin due to the extracts of lavender, chamomile and oat
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Apply sparingly to damp skin for a gently cleansing lather, or add to running water for a fragrant, soothing soak.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lavandula angustifolia (English lavender) oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) herb oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract*, Chamomilla recutita, (Chamomile) flower extract*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract*, Sodium olivamphoacetate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Alcohol denat, Panthenol, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.