Citrus Hand Wash
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Whether you work with your hands all day or just enjoy the invigorating citrus aroma, this is the hand wash for you. Organic orange and lemon essential oils add the zest to this foamy hand wash. Great for cooks, gardeners, and those who use their hands a lot. Particularly good to keep in the kitchen to combat food smells such as garlic and onions on the hands.
- Zesty and invigorating
- Helps cleanse the skin, even when it's been exposed to stubborn food smells
- Contains lemon essential oil which helps kill odour causing bacteria
- Suitable for vegans
NEW - Citrus Hand Duo
Purchase the Citrus Hand Duo and you'll save 10% off the price of purchasing each product individually! This bundle contains 1 Citrus Hand Wash (200ml) and one Citrus Hand Lotion (200ml).
Purchased this product before and looking for a refill? Consider helping the environment and choosing a 950ml refill instead, made using up to 60% less plastic packaging than the equivalent amount of their 200ml versions.
While we work hard to remove all virgin plastic from our packaging, we’ll be temporarily stocking our larger sizes in clear plastic bottles until we can roll out our new, blue, 100% recycled plastic ones.
How to Use:
Massage a small amount into wet hands, building up a gentle lather, then rinse thoroughly.
For best results, moisturize after using our Citrus Hand Lotion.
Aqua/Water, Potassium Oleate**, Potassium Cocoate**, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin**, Alcohol Denat.**, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*,Limonene, Linalool, Citral.*Organic.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials