Avocado oil is a dark green oil obtained from the fruit. This rich, cold pressed, traditional beauty oil beautifies the complexion, stimulates hair growth and aids in the healing of wounds by helping to regenerate skin cells.
This 100% organic oil softens hard skin and can be used to soften the skin on the feet or elbows. It is one of the best oils for soothing dry, parched skin and is also useful for the prevention of stretch marks.
Suitable for vegans.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.