Aromatherapy Blend - Meditation Essential Oil
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Take time out to relax when you’re busy with our Meditation Aromatherapy Blend, which encourages slower, deeper breathing.
Expertly blended by Neal’s Yard Remedies’ Director of Natural Remedies, Susan Curtis, it creates a wonderfully restful yet uplifting aroma, that can be diffused to help promote a sense of calm and focus, ready for meditation or when you want to create a moment of zen.
“There is a relaxing base of vetiver and ethically sourced sandalwood to calm the active mind, the finest frankincense from Oman to deepen the breath – so important for a good meditation – and add focus, and then orange to add a lift. Finally, the addition of a drop of black pepper is like a bit of magic that adds a vibrational zing to the whole blend.”
- Susan Curtis
- Add to a diffuser to enhance mindfulness practice
- Certified organic
Only suitable for vaporisation and inhalation. If vaporising, simply add a few drops to a little water in a diffuser or burner, following the instructions, and inhale the relaxing aroma.
Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Fruit Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil*, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Citral.
*Organic. Of total ingredients: 100% natural origin, 98.2% organic. From essential oils.
Made with 98.2% organic ingredients.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials