Leave your skin soft and beautifully fragrant by using this certified organic soap. With an energizing aroma, the nurturing base from organic coconut oil is enriched with nourishing organic shea butter, as well as geranium and orange essential oils.
• For soft, fresh and fragrant skin
• With balancing geranium and energizing orange
• Certified organic
• Palm oil-free
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Lather soap in hands and swirl in baby’s bath or apply to baby’s damp skin. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for newborns 6lb 10oz +
Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Sodium Cocoate**, Aqua/Water, Glycerin**, Coconut Acid**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Sodium Citrate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
*Organically produced ingredient. **From organic origin. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% natural and 71% organically produced ingredients.
Our packaging comes from FSC certified woodland and, since 2012, has offset 200 tonnes of CO2, with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this conservation charity protect 500,000m2 of endangered forest to date. Please reuse or recycle.