Formerly Rose Water, now with a new name and a bigger, better value bottle, but the same effective organic formulation.
Balances and refreshes normal and sensitive skin.
Fresh damask roses are distilled to create this fragrant toner to cleanse and leave skin feeling beautifully refreshed, rehydrated and ready for moisturizing. James Wong's book 'Grow Your Own Drugs - a year with James Wong' uses our Rose Water in the recipe 'ROSE AND CLOVE HAIR REMOVING SUGAR'.
Suitable for vegans & dermatologically tested
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) essential oil, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Coco-glucoside, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 95% organically produced ingredients. This is a vegan product.