- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Rosehip Oil is an excellent source of essential fatty acids, which promote the production of the prostaglandins involved in tissue healing and regrowth. The fatty acids also help to promote cellular development and collagen synthesis, which is important for keeping skin smooth and supple.
Suitable for vegans
• Encourages growth and repair of skin tissue
• Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishes skin aging signs
• Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids
To use oil neat, wash and dry the area of skin to which Rosehip Oil will be applied. Apply a few drops to the affected area and massage in well using soft circular massage. Apply twice daily for at least three months. Continue after this time as desired. Alternatively, add a couple of drops to moisturizer or body lotion: mix in palm and apply to face or body.
Rosehip Oil can also be used as a base oil with essential oils added to it for a skin-nourishing massage.
Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*.
*Organically produced. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials