Your Cart is Empty
A 100% organic, fragrance-free blend of easily absorbed base oils for massage or for soothing areas of dry skin or cradle cap. Suitable for newborns.
Suitable for vegans
• Nourishes delicate skin
• Fragrance-free & gluten-free
• With conditioning starflower oil
• Gentle enough for newborns
Suitable for vegans & dermatologically tested
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
For general massage use, pour a small amount of oil between your hands, lightly rub together and apply in gentle strokes to baby's skin. Warming the oil in the hands will aid its absorption. To treat specific areas of dry skin, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and allow to absorb. Gently wipe off any excess oil if you apply too much. For cradle cap, gently massage a few drops of oil onto baby's scalp (taking care to avoid the fontanelle) an hour before bathing, then gently sponge away flaky skin. A capful should be ample to massage baby's entire body. Extra oil can be wiped off with a towel or tissue.
Suitable for newborns.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*.*Organic. Made With 100% Organic Ingredients.