Our organic virgin coconut oil is raw, unrefined, unbleached, and processed without heat to retain its unique balance of nutrients.
Applied directly to the skin, or to the hair before washing, coconut oil makes an extremely effective conditioning treatment, gently soothing dry, sensitive skin or scalps and adding lustre to dull hair.
Coconut oil is also ideal for the cleansing Ayurvedic practice of ‘oil pulling’, reputedly an excellent way to support detoxification and boost overall oral health.
Suitable for vegans.
• Nourishing for hair and skin • 100% organic and raw • 100% virgin
• Vegan • Non GM • Unrefined • Cold pressed expeller • No bleaching • No additives • No gluten or lactose • No preservatives • No pasteurization • No hydrogenation
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks.
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to use:
Coconut Oil is solid at room temperature but melts at body heat. To apply to skin or hair, warm a little between the palms of your hands and apply. For oil pulling, place 1 heaped teaspoon of coconut oil in the mouth, allow to melt, then ‘swish’ the oil around the mouth, pushing it through your teeth, over the tongue and from cheek to cheek, taking care to reach every area, but not swallowing. Continue for 15-20 minutes, then spit out the oil and clean your teeth with a natural toothpaste. Oil pulling is best done on an empty stomach, for example first thing in the morning before breakfast.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required, even after opening. Solid at room temperature, melts between 23-26°C.