Cleansing, calming and soothing for all the family. Suitable for all skin types. Ideal as part of a natural first-aid kit.
This soothing cream contains 5% organic hypericum (St John's wort) tincture, 2.5% organic calendula tincture and 18.5% organic calendula and hypericum macerated oils in a soothing cream base.
• A general purpose cleansing, calming and soothing cream
• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
• Ideal for family use
• Fresh organic plant extracts
• Ideal as part of a natural first-aid kit
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to use
Apply sparingly with clean fingertips to skin in need of TLC, or as a general moisturizing and soothing cream to help ease sensitive skin. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight. If using on children, apply only to the treated area.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Alcohol denat.*, Cetearyl alcohol, Sucrose palmitate, Lecithin, Hypericum perforatum (St.John's wort) extract*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Tocopherol, Sclerotium gum, Glycerin, Sodium levulinate, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate. *Organically produced ingredient. Made with 72% organic ingredients.