A delightfully fragranced organic bath oil with a natural dispersant for use during pregnancy and afterwards to keep skin in top condition and encourage a sense of well-being and tranquility. Can be safely used throughout the pregnancy as well as after the baby has been born.
Suitable for vegans
• Soothing and conditioning
• Boosts skin’s suppleness
• Infused with relaxing fragrant essential oils
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Add a tablespoon of Mothers Bath Oil under running taps. Use as often as desired, both pre- and post-partum. Each bottle should be sufficient for 6 - 8 baths. Recommended for expectant and new mothers, but can also be used as a general relaxing bath oil.
Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+, Apricot kernel oil polyglyceryl-10 esters, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon) oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 79% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.