Latin Name: Juniperus communis
Steam distilled from the dried, crushed fruit of the pepper vine and twigs.
- Astringent and detoxifying
- Circulation boosting
- Toning and clarifying the skin.
Blends well with cedarwood, lemon and black pepper.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath
Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil
Diffusion: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream
Country of Origin: France