Renowned for its bright flowers that never fade, hence the name Everlasting Flowers, immortelle is a fantastic, naturally regenerative oil that’s also cooling and soothing for the skin.
The heady, honey-like aroma has warm and spicy undertones. Naturally de-stressing and uplifting, it’s perfect to help relieve stress, nervous exhaustion and depression.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
To blend with a base oil, lotion, bath oil or shower gel:
Adults with no skin sensitivities (1-2%): blend up to 5 drops in 10ml (2tsp), up to 10 drops in 20ml (4tsp), up to 15 drops in 30ml (2tbsp), up to 30 drops in 60ml (4tbsp)
Children over 2 years, adults with delicate skin, or for applying to face (less than 1%): blend up to 2 drops in 10ml (2tsp), up to 4 drops in 20ml (4tsp), up to 6 drops in 30ml (2tbsp), up to 12 drops in 60ml (4tbsp)
Diffusion: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner or diffuser
Country of origin: Bosnia Herzegovina.