Comfrey macerated oil is made by infusing comfrey herb into sunflower oil, it is gentle and soothing for the skin. Comfrey is naturally rich in allantoin and is a traditional remedy for tired or overworked limbs.
Suitable for vegans
This plant oil blend is extremely soothing, and makes a good choice when a large area of the skin needs attention, as the oil will spread more easily over a large surface than a cream-based product.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
An enriching oil infused with a herbal extract to add to massage blends, salves or use as a special treatment oil. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight.