Nourishes, smoothes and softens. An efficient and travel friendly organic shaving oil which lubricates the skin to give a satisfyingly close and comfortable shave.
A skin nourishing blend of jojoba and evening primrose oils with essential oils to strengthen and tone the skin. Hair is softened whilst skin is smoothed and protected to give a smooth, comfortable shave.
Suitable for vegans
• Nourishing and bristle softening
• Improves razor glide
• Helps prevent razor burn
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Wet area to be shaved, preferably with hot water, and keep your skin wet. Hold the bottle upside down and wait a moment for the mixture to drip out of the bottle. Collect 5-8 drops onto your wet palm, rub your hands briefly together, then rub the Close Shave Oil into your face. Shave in direction of hair growth, rinsing razor as required. Rinse face afterwards with cool water and dab skin dry.
Recommended for all skin types
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Parfum (Pure essential oils)*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent from essential oils. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.