PLEASE NOTE:Due to a global supply shortage of Cedarwood, this product will be out of stock indefinitely as we source a new, sustainable supply of Cedarwood. Please sign up for Back in Stock notifications to be notified as soon as this product becomes available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Latin name: Cedrus atlantica
Bottle size: 10ml
Steam distilled from the wood.
Blends well with lemon, neroli and rosemary.
Suitable for vegans
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath
Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil
Diffusion: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream.
Country of Origin: France